- Centrally Located, with easy access to I-64 and I-264
- On site management and janitorial service
- 24 Hour access to building
- Exercise Facility
- Ample, free parking
- One block from several shopping areas and restaurants
- Large Meeting and Event Room
- Friends on Facebook
The Kaden Tower is a Louisville landmark. This one of a kind sixteen story building is a Frank Lloyd Wright design, offering the amenities of a downtown high rise without the inconvenience. With the Civic Center on the lower level and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse on the top floor, entertaining clients and customers is easy. The Kaden Tower can accommodate most any function. The Kaden Tower is centrally located with a short commute to and from nearly anywhere in the city.
From I-264 (Watterson Expressway) take Breckenridge Lane north. Turn left onto Dutchman’s Parkway and then left onto Dutchman’s Lane. Kaden Tower is straight ahead.
- Snelling Staffing Services
- Alzheimer's Association
- Keller Williams Realty
- John Lopp CRE
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Bowie Resources
- Kiely Hines and Associates Insurance Agency
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
- Draper & Kramer Mortgage Corp.